Buy Fake City & Guilds Diploma, Buy Fake City & Guilds Diploma, Buy UK fake Certificate, City & Guilds is an awarding body offering many accredited qualifications mapped onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (CQFW), and Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF). As of November 2016, City & Guilds offers 2312 different regulated qualifications, more than any other awarding body. These cover entry level to level 7 on the RQF, with most qualifications falling in the entry-level to level 3 range.
- Entry-level qualifications are the basics, for beginners.
- Level 1 qualifications are introductory awards, covering basic tasks and knowledge.
- Level 2 is slightly more advanced, needing some knowledge of the subject area.
- Level 3 qualifications cover more complex tasks and also start the development of supervisory skills. In many professions, level 3 is the benchmark to be considered competent.
The range of vocational qualifications covers areas such as engineering technician, arts and craft, tradesman, health and social care, hairdressing, automotive maintenance, construction, and catering, but also more obscure subjects such as sheep shearing, and DJing, flower arranging, and even door supervision (bouncer).
Professional Engineering Qualifications
City & Guilds offers graduate (level 6) and postgraduate (level 7) diplomas in engineering. These have been designed in conjunction with professional engineering bodies to ensure that holders can apply for professional registration as an Incorporated Engineer (IEng) with the Graduate Diploma or Chartered Engineer (CEng) with the Postgraduate Diploma. Candidates for professional registration are considered individually through the normal assessment procedures of the relevant professional body for their specific discipline.
The graduate and post-graduate diplomas are offered in five areas: civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic and telecommunication engineering, and information technology. These qualifications can lead to professional registration (IEng or CEng as appropriate) through the following three discipline-specific professional engineering institutions:
- Civil Engineering – Institution of Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering – Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineering; Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering; Information Technology – Institution of Engineering and Technology