Buy Ankara Üniversitesi Diploma, Buy Fake Ankara University Diploma, Buy Turkey Fake Diploma, Ankara University (Turkish: Ankara Üniversitesi) is a public university in Ankara, the capital city of Turkey. It was the first higher education institution founded in Turkey after the formation of the republic in 1923.
The university has 40 vocational programs, 120 undergraduate programs and 110 graduate programs.
Ankara University was founded by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the first president of Turkey.
Ankara University faculties are:
- Faculty of Political Science (1859). The faculty was founded as a community college in 1859 and has undergone series of changes since the establishment. It was named Mekteb-i Mulkiye-i Sahane under the Ministry of Internal Affairs but in 1918 the name was changed to Mekteb-i Mulkiye under the Ministry of Education. After the founding of the Republic, at the request of Atatürk, the school was moved to Ankara, and named the School of Political Science. On March 23, 1950, the school was placed under Ankara University as the “Faculty of Political Science”.
- Public Administration, Labor Economics, Business Administration and International Relations.
- Faculty of Law (1925)
- Faculty of Language, History and Geography (1935)
- Faculty of Science (1943)
- Faculty of Medicine (1945)
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (1842)
- The School of Divinity was founded in 1949
- The School of Pharmacy in 1960
- The School of Dentistry (1963) which became a faculty in 1977
- Faculty of Educational Sciences in 1965
- Faculty of Communication also known as İLEF was established in 1965
- The Çankırı Faculty of Forestry and the Health Education Faculty were opened to education in 1996.
- Faculty of Fine Arts in 2015.
- Faculty of Applied Sciences in 2015.
- Faculty of Open and Distance Education (2020)
- The School of Political Science was established as Mekteb-i Mulkiye on February 12, 1859 in Istanbul.
- The School of Law founded 1925 to train judiciaries,
- The Institute of Technology for Agriculture founded 1933,
- The School of Language and History – Geography founded 1935,
- The School of Political Sciences (that trained public administrators under the name of Mekteb-i Mülkiye since 1859, and which was later on moved to Ankara) in 1936 upon the directive of Atatürk.
- The Schools of Medicine and of Science were established in the 1940s.
Replacement Diplomas Can Land You Jobs
It’s important to have a diploma if you’re searching for a job. They let potential employers know that you can be trusted to have the skills they expect. Owning a diploma speaks to your character, and they represent that you’re capable of seeing something through.
Yet, it’s what diplomas represent that really matters. It’s more important that you can actually do what you say you can; it doesn’t really matter whether the piece of paper that says you can is genuine. And that’s why replacement diplomas can help your career as much as an actual diploma can.
They open doors to new opportunities and give you the chance to show employers what you’re made of. And to learn how to best show your skills, keep reading our blog! Our articles will help you learn how to impress employes and boost your career.